SaveologyTech - Exceptional Customer Care

Seattle, Washington 1 comment

After we got a laptop, I discovered we needed more equipment to make it work.I found SaveologyTech, called in an order, and put the charges on my credit card.

When the gear arrived (only two days later), I had learned that due to misunderstandings at both ends of the line, I needed to return it. So, I sent an e-mail, offering to eat the shipping cost, but asking for the rest to be credited to my card. Then to see how they might treat customers under such circumstances, I looked for comments about this company. I found some positive ones, but also some that made me wonder if I would ever even receive any reply to my e-mail.

But only a few hours later, I got a call from a manager who made me feel like she was a friend who wanted to solve my problem as fully as possible.

She said all charges, even for shipping, would be refunded, and they were the next day, before I even sent the items back.At least for the way they treated me, I would certainly say, "Bravo, SaveologyTech".

Review about: Modem And Router.

Comments

These people are unprofessional, and very shady.Customer service phone goes to infinite elevator music.

They do a very, very, very poor job representing Comcast.Avoid these people at all cost.